Friday, July 15, 2011

Farewell Room 6 and Friends!

This was my last day with my class Room 6 as I am leaving New Zealand to teach in North Carolina, USA.  It is always difficult to leave a class when you build a wonderful relationship like I have with Room 6.  As you would have guessed there were many tears that day!

 I have really enjoyed teaching Room 6 this year.  They are an awesome bunch of 'Kiwi Kids' who enjoy learning and of course like to have fun while doing it just like their teacher.  I am especially going to miss the wonderful singing we do in class everyday!

Room 6 thank you for making this blog a success.   Make sure you continue to share to the world all the wonderful things you learn at Kilbirnie School.  Now I will be able to skype you!

I would also like to say a big thank you to Mackenzie, Hayze and Mr Webb Room 8 Melville Intermediate for teaching us about blogging this year.  We have learned so much from your blog and hope that you continue to stay in contact with Room 6.

I will definitely keep you all posted on my travels in the States!  

Thanks everyone again.  To all the kiwi schools enjoy your two week break!

I LOVE YOU ROOM 6 AND I'M GONNA MISS YOU HEAPS!!!

Lots of love
Miss Lologa xoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. Dear Miss Lologa
    Good luck as you set off on your new adventure!

    To Room 6, I look forward to following your learning for the rest of the year with your new teacher.

    warm wishes to you all
    Mrs McKenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs McKenzie

    I'm looking forward to my new adventure but very sad to leave Room 6. I too will be keeping tabs on Room 6 and seeing what they get up to.

    Enjoy your break and will catch up with you soon when I'm in States.

    Kind Regards,
    Miss Lologa

    ReplyDelete